The reason the iconic molten steel scene works in Terminator 2: Judgement Day is because the lava is because destroying a robot made of nanotechnology seems almost impossible any other way. The plausibility of finding a vat of molten steel to push a sinister robot into, however, is another story. You would have to intentionally lead the robot towards a steel plant or volcano, two things that aren’t exactly a stone’s throw away at any given moment.
- Mystery Solved: Comet ‘Oumuamua’s Odd Trajectory Explained
- Cordyceps Zombie Fungus In The Last of Us: Is It Real?
- Dark Energy Could Cause Universe To Multiply Like Gremlins
- NASA’s Webb Telescope Discovers Massive Galaxies from Early Universe
- AI Chatbots Pose a Growing Threat of Disinformation
- Google Tracks You Even If You’re Not Signed In
- Best Way To Solve Global Warming? Methane-Eating Bacteria
- SpaceX Rocket, Falcon 9, Will Crash Into Moon After 7 Years Launch in Early March
- Space Station Escaped The Threat of Debris From An Old Rocket
- Dragons-Eye View
Follow @CosmosoNet on Twitter