Resembling the puffs of smoke and sparks from a summer fireworks display in this image from NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope, these delicate filaments are actually sheets of debris from a stellar explosion in a neighboring galaxy.
- Cordyceps Zombie Fungus In The Last of Us: Is It Real?
- Dark Energy Could Cause Universe To Multiply Like Gremlins
- NASA’s Webb Telescope Discovers Massive Galaxies from Early Universe
- AI Chatbots Pose a Growing Threat of Disinformation
- Google Tracks You Even If You’re Not Signed In
- Best Way To Solve Global Warming? Methane-Eating Bacteria
- SpaceX Rocket, Falcon 9, Will Crash Into Moon After 7 Years Launch in Early March
- Space Station Escaped The Threat of Debris From An Old Rocket
- Dragons-Eye View
- This Cannabis Dispensary Directory Is Blowing Up
Follow @CosmosoNet on Twitter