Host Katrina Jackson talks with Craig Pollock and Ulrik Gliese about Goddard’s contribution to the Magnetospheric Multiscale mission – the Fast Plasma Investigation suite of instruments. These instruments will study a little-understood physics phenomenon known as magnetic reconnection, which is common throughout the universe and affects space weather in Earth’s magnetosphere.
- Mystery Solved: Comet ‘Oumuamua’s Odd Trajectory Explained
- Cordyceps Zombie Fungus In The Last of Us: Is It Real?
- Dark Energy Could Cause Universe To Multiply Like Gremlins
- NASA’s Webb Telescope Discovers Massive Galaxies from Early Universe
- AI Chatbots Pose a Growing Threat of Disinformation
- Google Tracks You Even If You’re Not Signed In
- Best Way To Solve Global Warming? Methane-Eating Bacteria
- SpaceX Rocket, Falcon 9, Will Crash Into Moon After 7 Years Launch in Early March
- Space Station Escaped The Threat of Debris From An Old Rocket
- Dragons-Eye View
Follow @CosmosoNet on Twitter