Lee Camp’s Requiem for a Stolen Primary Election
RT’s Redacted Tonight released a quick list of all the ways the election was stolen. Lee Camp
1. A Standford paper showed that exit polls didn’t match up with voter machine tallies
2. The voter machine/exit poll discrepency happened ONLY on the democratic side and not the republican primaries
3. Voter machine/exit poll discrepency ONLY happened in states where there was no paper trail
3. The mainstream media refuses to cover election fraud evidence, even after Camp’s hastag #exitpollgate goes viral
4. A second Stanford paper shows discrepency between pre-election polls vs. voter machine tallies
5. Pre-election poll/voter machine discrepencies only happened in states where there was no paper trail and only in the Democratic primary, not the Republican
6. Counterpunch proves Hillary Clinton did best in states where voting machines flunked hacking tests (Counterpunch)
7. In Arizona, polling locations were cut down by from 200 to 60 causing people to wait in line for hours just to vote. This only happened in districts that were more likely to vote for Bernie Sanders.
8. Puerto Rico had the same problem as Arizona.
9. In Brooklyn, NY more than 120,000 voters were purged for no apparent reason. The Board of Elections said it was an error, and the source of the error Diane Haslett-Rudiano was suspended without pay for skipping required steps when cleaning voter records
10. In Chicago, multiple witnesses at the voting machine audit said the machines were overcounting for hillary, but the auditors were lying to make the numbers fit. When they brought this to the Chicago BOE, they got nowhere. (Inquisitor)
11. In California, poll workers were instructed to give out provisional ballots to anyone registered as NPP (No Party Preference) on election day. Isn’t that odd? According to investigative journalist Greg Palast, provisional ballots are like “placebo ballots” since they rarely actually count — they’re either never counted or counted way after election day. That means even if Bernie actually won the California primary, it wouldn’t matter because July 25th has already come and gone and the election is over.
12. Fractional voting, in voting machines, treats votes like fractions and adds non-existent votes to whoever gets more votes and isn’t true voting to begin with
13. Guccifer 2.0 leaks showing collusion between Hillary Clinton and the DNC
14. Google manipulating search results to help the Hillary campaign