According to the researchers, Central and Northern California are seeing too many pink slugs in their waters. The researchers are blaming global warming for the sudden population explosion of these pink sea slugs.
- Mystery Solved: Comet ‘Oumuamua’s Odd Trajectory Explained
- Cordyceps Zombie Fungus In The Last of Us: Is It Real?
- Dark Energy Could Cause Universe To Multiply Like Gremlins
- NASA’s Webb Telescope Discovers Massive Galaxies from Early Universe
- AI Chatbots Pose a Growing Threat of Disinformation
- Google Tracks You Even If You’re Not Signed In
- Best Way To Solve Global Warming? Methane-Eating Bacteria
- SpaceX Rocket, Falcon 9, Will Crash Into Moon After 7 Years Launch in Early March
- Space Station Escaped The Threat of Debris From An Old Rocket
- Dragons-Eye View
Follow @CosmosoNet on Twitter